While we are trying to help small businesses and non-profits continue to operate effectively during the current pandemic with special offers on our tools and services, we also want to provide these healthy workplace tips for you to stay safe and healthy.
- Keep your device clean. Spray a non-abrasive or alcohol-based (70% isopropyl) disinfectant directly on a soft lint-free cloth and wipe down your device while it is powered down and unplugged
- Share things like photos through text messages instead of passing your phone around
- Since devices can collect germs, avoid putting your device on public surfaces and try to use a Bluetooth device or a hands-free headset to minimize the device’s exposure to your face
- Stay more than 3ft apart
- Do Virtual Meetings using Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business
- Wash your hands often
- Cover your face with the bend of your elbow or a tissue if you cough or sneeze
- Keep alcohol-based hand rub near by and use it often
- If there is a COVID-19 outbreak in your community, telework when possible using tools like Office 365. Avoid having staff in the office space unless it is essential to their job. Even then keep it to a minimum.